Title: Sales Account Executive/Sales Manager
Selling software, training, and consulting services to a wide range of markets, on different platforms, to a population of, CIOs, CTOs and CEOs whose developers, managers and departments are currently using C, C++, Java or C#.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of our products and services.
- Prepare from the company’s resources the material necessary for calling prospects and answering their questions. Rely when needed on the expertise of the technical team to answer the most technical questions of the prospects.
- Build leads (mostly at all corporate levels), and manage them throughout the sales process until the sale is closed.
- Build on marketing material already available to create presentations that will explain and promote the technology to the prospects as well as match their requirements.
- Thoroughly answer all questions of prospects.
- Keep up to date with the directions of the market and bring back to the technical team the ever changing requirements of the user community.
- Develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions.
- Give sales presentations.
- Technical background. BA or masters in computer science, MBA is a plus but is not required. Only candidates with a technical background will be considered for this position.
- 5-10 years in a technical sales related role.
- Excellent oral and writing skills. Ability to present information effectively across different communication settings.
- Ability to listen to the different challenges faced by the prospects.
- Natural inclination to serve the needs of customers and support their requirements to help them succeed.
- A sense of teamwork and the ability to rely on the different strengths of the other members of the team to drive sales to customers that draws all team members into active and enthusiastic participation.
- Experience in a disciplined sales process for strategic account sales planning. Prior experience with Miller-Herman Strategic and Conceptual Selling is a real plus.
- Ability to grow sales by at least 20% annually by expanding customer base and exploring new channels to sell and market to.
- Ability to build a highly skilled and disciplined sales team that is accountable for capturing new business.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- High level of integrity. High standards of achievements. Results oriented individual.
- Experienced negotiator, which believes in win-win long term business relationship building with customers. Clearly communicates goals, interests, and positions during discussions.
- Highly focused on accomplishing desired results.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Drive and motivation to sell aggressively and honestly.
- Willingness to work on commission only.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to: email@example.com