Welcome to Eiffel Software’s support services page. We are here to help you get the most out of your Eiffel investment and are committed to partnering with you to make your project a complete success.
We offer a variety of resources that will enable you to quickly understand the simplicity and power of the Eiffel paradigm and to become proficient in our tools within weeks or even days. Here is of these resources presented in the order we suggest you use them:
- Documentation that leads you through the various aspects of our products.
- Web-based support system where you can view and submit problems and bug reports.
- Technical presentations defining what Eiffel is and placing it in the context of other languages and tools.
- Eiffel Groups on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, LinkedIn, and Youtube.
- The book Object-Oriented Software Construction, 2nd Edition your reference for a clear definition of the main concepts behind Object Technology and Eiffel.
- The book Touch of Class: learning to program well with objects and contracts, is an excellent resource to teach and learn programming in an academic setting as well as in a commercial one.
Support Plan Options
We know how important support is for our customers. This is why we offer a variety of support mechanisms tailored to match your specific needs.
Unlimited support for questions submitted via email through our Web-based support system . Support is provided by engineering staff who will respond to your requests in a timely manner. Phone, Skype and WebEx support are not included in this plan.
Unlimited support via email, phone, and fax. Phone support is available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time. Support is provided by phone and email by the engineering staff on-call at the time of your request. You will receive an answer to your question or request within 24 hours.
Extension of Priority Support provided via email, phone, Skype and WebEx by an engineer, trained in your platform and/or the products you use and appointed to support your team, who can provide remote debugging and consulting on your application.
Eiffel products are supported for the most current major release and one major release back. Support options are only available to maintenance customers. One year of maintenance and Priority Support is included with each license purchase of EiffelStudio .
For more information on the different support options, contact us .